We are very excited to announce that Valore has been recognized as one of Inc. 5000’s fastest growing private companies for the second year in a row! Valore, Inc. is the parent company for both ValoreBooks, one of the nation’s leading online textbook marketplaces, and Boundless, which offers digital textbook replacements leveraging the highest quality openly licensed content.
“This recognition is a testament to the efforts and dedication of our team here at Valore, as well as the power of the programs we have created to bring affordability and efficiency to the textbook marketplace,” said Geoffrey Willison, CEO of Valore. “I am very proud of our accomplishment.”
Ranked #1060 on the list in 2015, Valore climbed to #625 on the list this year — up an impressive 435 spots! Furthermore, Valore was recognized as #13 on the list of fastest growing education companies, #16 of the fastest growing Boston companies, and #19 of the fastest growing companies in Massachusetts.
What’s driving all this growth? Here are some highlights from the past year:
- Continued dedication to improving the experience for the millions of students who buy, rent and sell textbooks with ValoreBooks, as witnessed by our A+ BBB rating
- Rapid expansion in the adoption of ValoreBooks Source, our one-of-a-kind program that allows buyers to acquire textbooks directly from students and campus stores nationwide
- Record-breaking orders placed through ValoreBooks Liquidate, the only program in the industry that allows sellers to get instant, competitive sellback quotes on all the textbooks they wish to sell to buyers in our marketplace
- The launch of the Enterprise Sales Program to allow sellers in the ValoreBooks marketplace access to the hundreds of enterprise-level buyers who are looking for textbook inventory in our marketplace year round
- Over 50 (and growing) Boundless course pilots committed for this fall
With all this momentum, we are looking forward to what 2017 has in store!
About the Inc. 5000
The Inc.5000 is a list of the fastest-growing private companies in the nation. Started in 1982, this prestigious list of the nation’s most successful private companies has become the hallmark of entrepreneurial success. The Inc. 5000 Conference & Awards Ceremony is an annual event that celebrates their remarkable achievements. The event also offers informative workshops, celebrated keynote speakers, and evening functions.
For more information on Inc. and the Inc. 5000 Conference, visit http://www.inc.com/.