This week, we were lucky to exhibit at the League for Innovation in the Community College’s Innovations Conference in San Francisco! It was hosted by City College of San Francisco. We came out of the weekend admiring their conference-planning skills almost as much as we admire their commitment to educating their city in innovative and sustainable ways!
Some of the highlights for Boundless included…
- Getting to speak to community college professors and administrators who care passionately about saving their students money on textbooks without sacrificing quality
- Giving platform demos (and sweet, sweet Starbucks gift cards) to the folks who scheduled appointments with us!
- Meeting some of our customers in person and doing some live tech support
- Doing a photoshoot with the conference photographer, Gino DeGrandis
- And of course, roving reception hall snacks!
We had a lovely time and were so happy to see such an entrepreneurial group. If you missed our booth, we’d love to chat sometime – drop us an email on support, whether you’re interested in our free content, our affordable textbook replacements, our assessment capabilities, or even authoring your own content on our site! Until next time, San Francisco.